Software Code Protection from InishTech
Why protect your code?
Since .NET code is delivered as a generic high-level language (MSIL), applications can be easily de-complied, raising the risk of reverse engineering, piracy, tampering and misuse. For software developers that have commercial value or IP tied up in their applications, this represents a serious risk, so some form of code protection is necessary.
Why Code Protection from InishTech?
- A proven solution - hundreds of customers, thousands of applications
- Developed by Microsoft (A key stakeholder in InishTech)
- Patented, commercial-grade technology
- Superior to obfuscation, encryption, code-splitting
- Easy to implement, easy to maintain
- Exceptionally affordable
Read more about Code Protection from InishTech
A look at our patented software protection technology as compared with other common approaches like obfuscation, encryption and code splitting.
FREE 30 Day Trial
Included as part of your Software Potential free 30 day trial account. Sign up in seconds, free technical support, no purchase necessary.